GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
ELITE CHAUFFEURED SERVICES
INCLUDED IN THE RATES:
- Swiss VAT 7.7% □ Gasoline □ Insurance coverage
- Elite Standards and amenities
- Standard Waiting time: For City/Hotel/Home pick-ups: 30 minutes after defined pick-up time. For Arrival Airport pick-ups: 45 minutes after flight’s Actual Time of Arrival (ATA).
ADDITIONAL SURCHARGES & INFORMATION:
- Airport Flight Arrival Fee in Geneva, Zürich, Basel, Lugano: CHF 15.-
- Night Surcharge from 22h00 until 06h00 calculated “Garage to Garage”: CHF 30.-
- Driver Meal for Hourly Jobs: If the driver is on service for a min. of 4 hours during lunch & dinner time: CHF 35.-/meal. For missions at Disposal from 8 hours, two meals will be charged: CHF 70.-
- For cars at Disposal, charges are “Garage to Garage” (15 min either side of the disposal).
- Chauffeur Overnight Accommodation: outside Geneva and Zurich, per overnight CHF 195.-
- Extra waiting time for City/Hotel/Home pick-ups beyond the 30 minutes courtesy time to be charged at pro-rata of hourly rate, by 30-minute blocks.
- Extra waiting time for Arrival Airport pick-ups beyond the 45 minutes courtesy time to be charged at pro-rata of hourly rate, by 30-minutes blocks.
- Waiting time due to any stop requested or caused by the Client during a Point-to-Point transfer to be charged at pro-rata of hourly rate, by 30-minutes blocks. Example: request to stop for shopping by the Client / Client stopped at the border due to infraction etc…
- Motorway/Tunnel/ Toll/ Excess km/ Foreign Tax/ Car Parking to be charged not included.
- Driver Gratuity: at client’s discretion.
- Special rate may apply during Special Event. Example: WEF – SIHH – EBACE – Motor Show etc.
CANCELLATION / NO-SHOWS / DELAYS:
- If canceled less than 3 hours prior the start of service: 50% to be charged.
- If the driver has already left the station, no show and refusal: 100% to be charged.
- Delay caused by late arrival of the passenger and / or by wrong information might be charged as per extra time rate.
- Cancellation policy may be different during Special Events and Sizeable Groups and Events.