A magical one day tour through the enchanted Black Forest sampling sports car
|Trip at a glance
||1 NIght, 2 Days Touring
||April - October
Leaving Zürich you will drive north to Baden-Württemberg and its fabled forest. Upon entering the forest via a small mountain pass, you follow the Steiner River Valley to Bonndorf. After Bonndorf the road follows a beautiful stretch of forest all the way to Lake Schulesee, where you skirt around the southern shore following
the route down to the village of Häusern. Now starts the climb along the Habsberg Pass which eventually reaches the hamlet of Lenskirch, here you will discover the beautiful Lake Titisee and Mount Feldberg.
Descending the mountain to the village of Todtmoos provides one of the most scenic stretches in the Forest, especially around the foothills of Mount Blosling. From Todtmoos, head along the Wehr River Valley and into the beautiful town of Bad Sacklingen and then back into Switzerland. After a scenic run into the Aarau region you will head back to Zurich through sweeping valleys and lower mountain passes.
Package price for 2 persons sharing a room and sport car starting at: CHF 3 700,-
- Overnight accommodation, bed and breakfast basis
- 1 day car rental, tour of 300KM, driver insured to drive the car
- Face to face drive walkthrough at your arrival hotel in Zurich
- Detailed driving notes / itinerary supplied
- Fully programmed navigation unit, with all routes and stops points (sights and lunches)
- * Package price based on two participants sharing a car and hotel room.
Interested? Please select one of proposed packages, fill out the form or contact our Elite Representative at +41 (0)22 909 87 87.